4.23.2009

Fun with the cousins!

so since I was 10 or 11 i have always loved playing with my younger cousins, and cousins kids for that matter. the last month or so has given me time to have some amazing times with them, where they didnt have to worry about their parents coming in or being to embarrassed since i quite often make more of a fool of myself than they do.... here is a look at some recent times.


One night i was babysitting and the boys put on quite the performance for me.... i think they all need to go into performing of some kind they all love to ham it up!  they came out three different times with different skits.... 

Bradley the nerd.

Joshua the Nerd


McKay the Nerd.
This one is Bradley the gansta from their freaks o' nature skit, and my favorite picture of the night, it shows how much fun kids can have when they get to live in the moment!
And this one is to make the mothers of these children worry about them! they came out singing brittany spears, but dont worry at the end of the song they sprayed cologne to make it "MANLY" according to Mckay but i am not sure what about any of this is manly! :) 


And then watching the girls they proved they were not to be left out of the silly times!








the girls and i had some fun in my room on a sunday when it was a little crazy and we needed to escape from the boys... more like i was tired of all the fighting and yelling and crying going on so i took the girls we had our  own family get together in my room! 

taylor was quite the little camera hog but this was my fav or her!


 I both love and hate this picture, Love it cause abby looks beautiful, hate it because she looks beautiful.... i thought i was soo old when taylor and abby were born, they are ten now, i am not ok with that! 
She is getting soo big as well... does that mean i am getting old?
 
Abby and Taylor were having soooo much fun dancing, lindsey was content to sit on my lap... she joined in the dancing later but this was my fav clip! 

These days i dont get to hang out as much with them so memories like this are what make it worth it! and its blackmail like this against them that should always make me be able to hang being their favorite cousin above their head!!!!muahahahaha 

No comments:

This is as me as you're going to get!

This is as me as you're going to get!